3M 1900 Duct Tape
3MTM Duct Tape 1900 is a conformable cloth duct tape, made with a polyethylene coated cloth scrim and synthetic rubber adhesive. Duct Tape 1900 is a good choice for non-critical applications. Duct tape 1900 can be used for many purposes: masking, marking, light duty sealing and holding, bundling. Easy tear, low profile, Polyethylene backing provides moisture resistance to tape applications, synthetic rubber adhesive sticks well to many surfaces. Good curve masking and wrapping irregular surfaces, easy handling, can be used in combination with humidity, conformable, individually wrapped roll for easy identification and to keep the roll clean until ready for use.
• Silver polyethylene backing over a cloth scrim resists moisture for reliable tape performance in moist or humid environments
• Synthetic rubber pressure sensitive adhesive sticks on contact to metal, glass, plastic, concrete, and other surfaces in non-critical applications
• Surface readily accepts writing with markers for temporary labelling
• Tape tears easily by hand from the roll
• Individually wrapped roll for easy identification and to keep the roll clean until ready for use
Sold as a single 50mm x 50m roll; the product will be shipped by Royal Mail Second Class Post, and should be delivered within 3-5 working days. Orders submitted and paid before noon on weekdays, will be shipped the same day.
3M 1900S50 Fabric Adhesive Tape 50 mm x 50 m Black Brand: 3M