If this device doesn't clear your whole house of spiders... we'll give you all or your money back!
If you're not satisfied with the performance of this product simply return it to us within 60 days and (provided you've had it running for at least a month) we'll refund the cost of the item (less carriage). The Money-back guarantee covers a standard four bedroom house (approx 2000 sqft).
Costs only a few pence per day to run!
- Ultrasonic sound waves:
Ultrasonic waves are high-pitched sound waves at frequencies too high for humans and most pets to hear. Ultrasonics are thought to be uncomfortable for spiders and crawling insects. However, ultrasonics waves are like light waves - they do not penetrate solid objects such as walls and cupboards. Which means that ultrasonic devices can only be effective in the room you plug the device into; spiders could hide in the walls, ceilings and in cupboards and behind curtains. Hence the second technology - electromagnetic waves .
- Electromagnetic waves:
Once plugged into any ordinary plug socket, the device sends electrical pulses into the wiring of your house. Whenever electricity passes through a wire, electromagnetic waves are created.
- Guarantee covers houses up to 2000sq ft (4 bed house) 1 per electricity meter
- Can be plugged into any room, loft or basement
- Less than 1.5p per day to run the spider repeller
- Easy to use - simply plug the device into the nearest socket to the problem area
- Large coverage area - designed to cover the whole house using a mix of ultrasonics and electromagnetics
- Safe method of deterring pests, no need for dangerous traps or poisons
- Test button lowers the frequency to a lowered volume audible level to allow you to be sure the device is working
Please Note: 24 Month Warranty